Direct Debit Pre-Pay Term's & Conditions
DANNYLEE AESTHETICS DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT SCHEME
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you choose the Direct Debit payment option when booking your treatment the following conditions apply. In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” and “DANNYLEE Aesthetics” means DANNYLEE Aesthetics Ltd and “your Aesthetics and Advanced Skincare provider” means a DANNYLEE Aesthetics Ltd clinic or call centre.
- By agreeing to pay by Direct Debit, you accept these terms and understand that if you fail to set up the Direct Debit or cancel it, the minimum you will have to pay is the full standard 30% of the cost of the treatment booked.
- You must inform us if you cancel your Direct Debit so we can arrange an alternative method of payment.
- The bank account details used for setting up the Direct Debit should be those of the named customer on the booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Direct Debit if you fail to make an instalment payment. Your final treatment balance will be adjusted and you’ll have to make all payments that remain due by an alternative payment method that we accept, in accordance with the new payment terms that will be notified to you.
- If you need to change your Direct Debit or you need to change or cancel your treatment, please contact our team via email at our address email@example.com.
1. When you book your treatment, you’re agreeing to pay for that treatment in monthly instalments by setting up a Direct Debit payment schedule. At the time of booking, you must either pay the required deposit by cash or card or, if a ‘Book Now, Pay Later’ zero deposit promotion is in operation at that time, you will not pay a deposit at time of booking.
2. The monthly instalments are administered using a Direct Debit payment scheme and are processed on our behalf by GoCardless. GoCardless is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration number 597190, for the provision of payment services. GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau.
3. When you choose to pay for your treatment by instalments, you’ll be able to choose the repayment schedule to suit your financial need.
4. To prepay using the direct debit scheme we will need to ask you for your name, email address, the treatment you would like and the terms for your repayment to allow us to email your application to the scheme. Once you receive that email you will be required visit our GoCardless provider and to provide your bank account number and sort code and these details will be processed through the GoCardless secure Direct Debit mandate. The bank account details must be those of the customer who is the Lead Name on the booking (as defined in the booking conditions).
5. You’ll receive a notification from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the Direct Debit has been set up. You’ll also receive a notification from email@example.com to confirm your treatment repayment schedule
6. If you decide to pay by Direct Debit instalments, you may be able either to pay a deposit that’s lower than the standard deposit required by DANNYLEE Aesthetics (a “Direct Debit Deposit”) or, if we are operating a zero deposit promotion, to pay no deposit (“Zero Deposit”). You’ll be advised at the time of booking whether or not a Direct Debit Deposit or Zero Deposit applies, or if you have to pay the full, standard DANNYLEE Aesthetics deposit.
7. If you don’t set up the Direct Debit instalments, then to avoid the risk of your booking being cancelled, you must contact us without delay to arrange to pay by another means. Failing to set up your Direct Debit means you’ll no longer qualify for a Direct Debit Deposit or Zero Deposit and you must immediately pay the full standard DANNYLEE Aesthetics deposit by card or cash to avoid your treatment being cancelled by us and you becoming liable to pay a cancellation charge in accordance with the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions.
8. If you set up your instalments, but your Direct Debit is subsequently cancelled by you, or by us (see paragraphs 11 and 12 below), before the amount you’ve paid is at least equal to the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s standard deposit, you must contact us without delay to arrange to pay by another means. Cancellation of your Direct Debit means you’ll no longer qualify for a Direct Debit Deposit or Zero Deposit and you must immediately pay the remainder of the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s standard deposit by card or cash to avoid your treatment being cancelled by us and you becoming liable to pay a cancellation charge in accordance with the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions.
9.If you cancel your booking, or we have to cancel it due to you failing to make payments when they’re due, the full amount of the standard DANNYLEE Aesthetics deposit is the minimum cancellation charge you’ll have to pay (although depending on how close to your treatment date the treatment is cancelled, the cancellation charge could be more). Please refer to your DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions for details of their cancellation charges. Cancelled Direct Debits or Failed Payments.
10. We’ll attempt to collect your Direct Debit instalments on the agreed date(s). If the first attempt at collecting an instalment isn’t successful for any reason, we’ll make up to two further attempts to collect it over the following seven days. If we still can’t collect payment, your Direct Debit payment plan will terminate immediately and you’ll have to make all payments that remain due by an alternative payment method that we accept, in accordance with the new payment terms that will be notified to you. Once we’ve received payment of a sum equal to the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s standard deposit, the remainder of your treatment cost will need to be paid by your final balance due date as shown on your Booking Summary & Receipt. If you fail to pay, your treatment will be cancelled in accordance with the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions, and you’ll then need to pay the appropriate cancellation charge.
11. If you choose to cancel your Direct Debit plan at any time after setting it up, you must let us or your Aesthetics and Advanced Skincare provider know and tell us how you intend to pay the remaining treatment cost. Please note that if you cancel your Direct Debit, your final balance due date will be brought forward to the normal balance due date then in force. We will notify you of the new date. If you cancel your Direct Debit because you also want to cancel your treatment booking, you must let us or your Aesthetics and Advanced Skincare provider know, you must follow the procedure for cancelling the treatment as set out in the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions, and you must pay the appropriate cancellation charge. Please see paragraph 17 below for further information on paying treatment cancellation charges. Changing the Direct Debit
12. If you need to change any payment instalment amount or the date of payment please contact us and we’ll try to help. If we are able to make a change, a maximum of one change of payment date will be permitted. Any subsequent requests will be refused and your Direct Debit plan will terminate immediately. Where this occurs, paragraph 10 above will apply.
13. If you change your bank / current account provider, as part of the transfer you’ll need to ask your new bank to switch your existing Direct Debit over to your new account to ensure instalments are not missed. Please speak to your new bank/account provider in the first instance before contacting us.
14. Please note that, once your Direct Debit has been cancelled, it’s not possible to reinstate it, unless we agree that a new Direct Debit mandate can be set up.
Changing your Treatment booking
15. If you want to make any change to your treatment booking that means you need to pay an amendment fee (in accordance with the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions), the amendment fee must be paid at the time you make the change and this fee can’t be included in your Direct Debit payments.
For further details and to talk about what happens if you change your treatment, please contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. If the DANNYLEE Aesthetics has to make a change to your treatment booking that affects the price you pay, please contact us and we’ll be happy to look at how the change affects your Direct Debit payments.
Cancelled Treatment Bookings
17. If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us and you must pay the required cancellation charge as set out in the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions . If you’ve paid more than the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s cancellation charge at the point we receive your notice to cancel (for example, because the Direct Debit instalments taken amount to more than the cancellation charge payable), we’ll refund the excess amount by BACS transfer to the account from which the Direct Debit instalments were taken. If you’ve paid less than the cancellation charge due at the point we receive your notice to cancel (for example, because the Direct Debit instalments taken amount to less than the cancellation charge payable), you agree to pay us the difference between the amount you’ve paid and the applicable cancellation charge. You’ll have to pay this at the time you ask us to cancel your booking. Cancellation charges are set out in the DANNYLEE Aesthetics’s booking conditions (or you can ask us for details).
Direct Debit Guarantee
18. Payments you make are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back to us when we or GoCardless ask you to.
19. The information GoCardless collects for Direct Debit payments may be provided to: (1) GoCardless’ representatives (including internal and external finance, audit and tax advisers) who require this information for the proper performance of their authorised business activities associated with the day to day operational activities of the GoCardless business, and/or (2) third party service providers who process and store your information on behalf of GoCardless outside of the European Economic Area, in accordance with the terms of our contract with GoCardless. GoCardless’ contact information is : GoCardless Ltd. 338-346 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LQ, United Kingdom. Tel: 020 7183 8674, email@example.com.
20. All the data collected through the Direct Debit payment processing system is mandatory to allow such processing and/or confirm such payment processing is in accordance with GoCardless’ policies and with applicable law. Without such information, the processing cannot be carried out. DANNYLEE Aesthetics and GoCardless have a legal agreement in place which provides for the protection of your personal data in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. The following steps have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data: any transfer of personal data by GoCardless outside of the EEA is governed by standard contractual clauses set by the European Commission or another legal mechanism approved as providing adequate protection for your personal data. Should you wish to check what personal data DANNYLEE Aesthetics is holding that relates to you, please write to The Compliance Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. The information to be collected, stored, processed, and/or transferred for Direct Debit payments may include (as applicable): name, e-mail address, address, bank account number and sort code, joint account holders name.
22. If you have any questions about your Direct Debit instalments please contact us on 01543 212081 or email email@example.com.
26-28 Wolverhampton Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1AH